If you want to learn the Basics of English speaking then you are at the correct place here you will get above 100 of basics of spoken English sentence formation structures for daily use.
These basics of sentence formation spoken English sentences can boost your skills and you will speak like as professional native speaker.
There are millions of people who want to develop their English speaking skills not only speaking but also for getting their job promotions, making carriers, communications or professional etc.
I have created a collection of Spoken English Sentence formation Structures at one place so you don’t need to go anywhere. Here you can get from the beginning to advance the course of Spoken English sentences for daily use.Paste your AdSense Code Inside this quote
Use of Dare
Friends, today we will study about “like” which means “Pasand Karna”. So just implement these structures in your mind and believe me if you have this technique then no one can stop you in speaking English.
Note:- Fluency comes by speaking more and more. I hope you love to read this article and implement in your communication skills.
Hindi: Doston, Aaj ham “Dare” ke bare me padhenge, Jiska matlab hota hai “Himmat”. Jab bhi ham kisi se baat karna suru karte hain, Sabse pahle hame wakyon ki sanrachana banane me dikkat hioti hai.
Ishliye aapko wakyon ki sanrachana banane ka tarika aana chahiye,joki ham nirantar prayas se hii kisi se purn roop se baat karne me safal ho payenge, I hope you love this.
STRUCTURE: Do you dare to+ Action + V1st
- Do you dare to fight with a lion?
Kya aapko sher ke sath ladne ka himmat hai?
2. I don’t have dare to fight with a lion.
Mere pass sher ke sath ladne ka himat nahi hai.
3. Why don’t you have dare to fight with lion?
Aapke pass sher ke sath ladne ka himmat kyon nahi hai?
4. I don’t have dare because I’m too weak.
Mere pass himmat nahi hai kyonki mai bahut kamjor hun.
5. Do you dare to go over your parents?
Kya aapko mata pita kekhilaf jane ka himmat hai?
6. I don’t have dare to go over my parents.
Mere pass mata pita ke khilaf jaane ka himmat nahi hai.
7. Do you dare to go outside at midnight?
Kya aapko madhya raat me bahar jaane ki himmat hai?
8. I don’t have dare to go outside at midnight.
Mere pass madhya raat ko ghar se bahar jaane ka himmat nahi hai.
9. Do you dare to smoke at your home?
Kya aapko ghar pe dhumrapaan karne ki himmat hai?
10. I don’t have dare to smoke at my home.
Mere pass ghar pe dhumrapaan karne ka himmat nahi hai.
11. Do you dare to slap him?
Aapko usko thappad maarne ki himmat hai?
12. Do you have dare to fight with Khali?
Kya aapke pass Khali se ladne ki himmat hai?
13. I don’t have dare to fight with Khali.
Mere pass Khali se fight karne ka himmat nahi hai.
14. Do you dare to raise your voice against injustice?
Kya aapke pass aanyaay ke khilaaf aawaj uthaane ki himmat hai?
15. Do you dare to go to the graveyard at midnight alone?
Kya aapko madhya raat me kabrastaan jaane ki himmat hai?
Questions using how to
- How dare you to sit here?
Tumhari himmat kaise hui yahan baithne ki?
2. How dare you to come here?
Tumhari himmat kaise hui yahan aane ki?
3. How dare you to go there?
Tumhari himmat kaise hui wahan jaane ki?
5. Ho dare you to read my dairy?
Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri diyari padhne ki?
6. How dare you to touch her?
Tumhe usko chhune ki himmat kaise hui?
7. How dare you to talk to me?
Tumhari mujhse baat karne ki himmat kaise hui ?
8. How dare you to call her?
Tumhe usko phone karne ki himmat kaise hui?
9. How dare you to call me duffer?
Tumhe mujhe duffer kehne ki himmat kaise hui?
10. How dare you to tear my copy?
Tumhe meri copy faadne ki himmat kaise hui?
Recommended>> Use of like Spoken English