- 1 Abandon Meaning in Hindi
- 2 Definition of Abandon Meaning In Hindi and English
- 3 Definition in English: to leave a place, thing, or person usually forever, give up completely on someone.
- 4 Definition in Hindi: Koi wastu , Jagah, Inshan, Kisi Bhi Chij Ko Hamesha Ke Liye Chhor Dena
- 5 Information About Abandon
- 6 Best Descriptive Words: A Complete List of Descriptive Words (May 2022)
- 7 Girls Dress name – Clothes Names for Girls – (May 2022)
- 8 A stitch in time saves nine – (May 2022)
- 9 Haste Makes Waste Meaning In Urdu
- 10 Greed Is Curse Meaning In Urdu And Story
- 11 Love Begets Love Meaning In Urdu
Abandon Meaning in Hindi
Hindi meaning: Chhor Dena
Abandon meaning and Pronunciation
Definition in English: to leave a place, thing, or person usually forever, give up completely on someone.
Definition in Hindi: Koi wastu , Jagah, Inshan, Kisi Bhi Chij Ko Hamesha Ke Liye Chhor Dena
Translations Of Abandonछोड़ देना
abandon, waive, leave out, chuck, let off, walk out on personपरित्याग करना
abandon, demit, jackup, passed up, chuck up, back downत्याग करना
renounce, abandon, unhand, Eschew, Evacuate, Abnegate
Use of "Abandon" in a Sentence
- Abanding his mistakes was the cause of destroy of this building.
- People who reject and Abandon themselves often feel jealous.
Abandon meaning : Abandon meaning (हिन्दी मे मीनिंग ) is छोड़ना.English definition of Abandon : the trait of lacking restraint or control; reckless freedom from inhibition or worry; she danced with abandonTags: Hindi meaning of Abandon, Abandon meaning , Abandon ka matalab hindi me, Abandon translation and definition Hindi language.Abandon का मतलब (मीनिंग) हिंदी में जाने |