Absent minded means to incommunicative. In other words astable. Absent minded meaning in Hindi in simple way "Khoya-Khoya". Here you will get all the information of Absent meaning.
Absent minded Meaning in Hindi
Hindi meaning: Anupasthit Dimag, Khoya Khoya,Bhullakad
Pronunciation with Meaning
Definition in English: Absent minded is a word is about forgetful behaviour. A person who forget always.
Absent minded meaning in hindi : Bhullakad, Anupasthit Dimag, Anmana, Khoya-Khoya
Tags: absent minded meaning in hindi, absent minded meaning, meaning of absent minded
Absent minded meaning in Hindi (Verb)
Sentenses of Absent meaning
- I will be absent tomorrow
Kal Mai Anupasthit Rahunga.
2. He is absent minded type of person.
Wah Bhullakad Prakaar Ka Aadmi Hai.
3. He was gloomy and absent-minded.
Vah udaas aur anupasthit dimaag ka tha.
4. absent-minded man who barely manages to scrape a living from his business.
Anupasthit dimaag vaala vyakti jo apane vyavasaay se mushkil se jeevika chala paata hai.
Related Words of Absent minded
- absent-mindedlyअनमनापन से
People Also Ask
How to Stop Being Absent Minded and Start to Be More Attentive
- Put everything back in the same place. It sounds simple but it's easier said than done for some people. ...
- Make lists. ...
- Set timers. ...More items...
Antonyms for absent-minded
alert. attentive. aware.
Best vocabulary power to build your English speaking faster and fluent then go to the link
Guys, If you have any quarry or suggestion kindly give a positive comment below. And if you want to write a guest post kindly contact me