Basics Of Speaking English Structures
The art of making a person’s sentence is considered as a good English speaker. If you want to make a hold in English, keeping in mind that you should come across a single sentence in many ways.
Here we will read above 1000 of Basics of English Speaking Structures in this course, which is used to improve your Spoken English.
And I am sure you all will read very carefully. Here we will try to use simple and easy English speaking sentences.
Basic English Speaking Structures
- Basic use of Do you try to
- Use of I am good at
- Use of Need to
- Do you like to+ Action + V1st
- Do you dare to+ Action + V1st
- Is/Am/Are + sick of + Action(ing)/No Action
- Insist on + Acting / No action
- I am + Action
- Use of Looking forward to + Action
- I am have something + Verb.
- I am here to + verb
- Use of I want you to + verb
- Difference Between getting and Become
- Use Of Just Like In English Speaking
- English speaking course pdf download
- Use of I came here to- spoken English
- I am not used to + verb
- Use of But in English speaking
- I was busy + verb
- Be careful not to + verb
- I can’t help + verb
- Use of be sure to + verb