- 1 Access
- 2 Access Meaning in Hindi
- 3 Pronunciation with Meaning
- 4 Definition and meaning of Access
- 5 Abase meaning in Hindi (Verb)
- 6 प्रवेशentry, admission, entrance, penetration, access, ingress
- 7 पहुंचaccess, reach, approach, gamut, entree, range
- 8 पहुँचaccess, accessibility, influence, approach, approachability, arrival
- 9 अभिगमaccess
- 10 Antonyms of Access meaning
- 11 Escape
- 12 Synonyms of Access meaning
- 13 access, approach, memory access, accession, admission, admittance, entree, access code, get at
- 14 Sentenses of Access
- 15 Information About "Access"
- 16 People Also Ask
- 17 How do you use abase in a sentence?
- 18 What is the opposite of abase?
- 19 What is the meaning in hindi
- 20 10 Phrasal Verbs for Health In English
- 21 Accomplish in a Sentence, Meaning, and Synonyms with Examples
- 22 Abuse Meaning | What is the Real meaning of Abuse?
- 23 Transformation Meaning In Hindi | Transformation Meaning
- 24 Commercial meaning in Hindi
- 25 Help meaning in Hindi- Spoken English Tips
Access means to allow someone it is widely used in English speaking. Are you searching for Access meaning in Hindi. Here you will get all the information of Access word.
Access Meaning in Hindi
Hindi meaning: Pahunch, Daura, Path, Pravesh, Marg
Pronunciation with Meaning
Definition and meaning of Access
Definition in English: Access means the approaching and entering.
Definition in Hindi: Access meaning ka matlab Pahunch aur pravesh aadi.
Abase meaning in Hindi (Verb)
entry, admission, entrance, penetration, access, ingress
access, reach, approach, gamut, entree, range
access, accessibility, influence, approach, approachability, arrival
Antonyms of Access meaning
Synonyms of Access meaning
access, approach, memory access, accession, admission, admittance, entree, access code, get at
Sentenses of Access
1. A way of entering or leaving
Andar Jaane Ka Rasta
2. He took a right turn on the access to the bridge.
Unhonne pul tak pahunch par ek sahee mod liya.
3. He gave me the access of his website.
unhonne mujhe apanee website ka access diya.
Access meaning in hindi : Pravesh Karna, Entering,Tags: Hindi meaning of Access, Access meaning in hindi, Access ka matalab hindi me, Access translation and definition in Hindi language. Access definition, Access meaning, Define Access
People Also Ask
- In order to abase those who refuse
- Taaki Inkaar Karane Waalon Ko Apamaanit Kiya Ja Sake.
- Don't abase your friend by making fun of his accent.
- Apne Dost Ko Uske Uchharan Ka Majaak Na Udaaye.
- We should not abase to itself in front of anyone
- Hame Khud ko Dusaro Ke saamne Apmaanit Nahi Karna Chahiye.
- The Rahul refused to abase himself in front of his fellow classmates.
Antonyms: promote, exalt, honor, raise, elevate, dignify, aggrandize.
The meanig in hindi is "Hindi me kya matlab hai"
Best vocabulary power to build your English speaking faster and fluent then go to the link