Meaning and definitions of Abound, translation in Hindi language for abound with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of abound in Hindi and in English language.
Abound Meaning in Hindi
Hindi meaning: Bharpur,भरपूर, परिपूर्ण होना, अधिकता से उत्पन्न होना
Pronunciation with Meaning
Definition and meaning of Abound
Definition in English: exist in large quantities
Definition in Hindi: Prachur matra me
Abound meaning in Hindi (Verb)
प्रचुर मात्रा में होना
Antonyms of Abound meaning
Synonyms of Access meaning
abundant, plentiful, superabundant, considerable, copious, ample, lavish, luxuriant, profuse, boundless, munificent, bountiful, prolific, inexhaustible, generous, galore
Sentenses of Access
1. Among the Hindus institutions of this kind abound.
हिन्दुओं में इस प्रकार की प्रथाएं बहुत अधिक हैं।
People Also Ask
- In order to abase those who refuse
- Taaki Inkaar Karane Waalon Ko Apamaanit Kiya Ja Sake.
- Don't abase your friend by making fun of his accent.
- Apne Dost Ko Uske Uchharan Ka Majaak Na Udaaye.
- We should not abase to itself in front of anyone
- Hame Khud ko Dusaro Ke saamne Apmaanit Nahi Karna Chahiye.
- The Rahul refused to abase himself in front of his fellow classmates.
Antonyms: promote, exalt, honor, raise, elevate, dignify, aggrandize.
The meanig in hindi is "Hindi me kya matlab hai"
Best vocabulary power to build your English speaking faster and fluent then go to the link
Guys, If you have any quarry or suggestion kindly give a positive comment below. And if you want to write a guest post kindly contact me