- 1 Blog
- 2 Blog Meaning in Hindi
- 3 Pronunciation with Meaning
- 4 Definition and meaning of Blog
- 5 Blog meaning in Hindi (Verb)
- 6 Blogger चिट्ठाकारBlogger ब्लॉगर
- 7 Antonyms of Blog meaning
- 8 No Matches
- 9 Synonyms of Blog meaning
- 10 blog, web log
- 11 Sentenses of Blog
- 12 People Also Ask
- 13 How do you use abase in a sentence?
- 14 What is the opposite of abase?
- 15 What is the meaning in hindi
- 16 Best Descriptive Words: A Complete List of Descriptive Words (May 2022)
- 17 Girls Dress name – Clothes Names for Girls – (May 2022)
- 18 A stitch in time saves nine – (May 2022)
- 19 Haste Makes Waste Meaning In Urdu
- 20 Greed Is Curse Meaning In Urdu And Story
- 21 Love Begets Love Meaning In Urdu
Blog meaning in Hindi is very simple. A place or diary, website where people store their personal data information. Its depend of individual person that which type of info is going to sharing.
Blog Meaning in Hindi
Hindi meaning: Blog, Chittha, Webdainiki
Pronunciation with Meaning
Definition and meaning of Blog
Definition in English: where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies
Definition in Hindi: Blog ka matlab Ek Aisi Jagah Jahan Log Apni Personal Anubhawon Ko Share Karte hain. Sambhavtah Wah Dairy ho Sakti hai, Blog ya Website Ho Sakti Hai.
Blog meaning in Hindi (Verb)
Antonyms of Blog meaning
Synonyms of Blog meaning
blog, web log
Sentenses of Blog
1. Gabbar and Sambha on Lakhnavi blog.
Gabbar और Sambha लखनवी ब्लॉग पर.
2. A blog is a place where we share our personal experiences
एक ब्लॉग एक ऐसी जगह है जहाँ हम अपने व्यक्तिगत अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं
People Also Ask
- In order to abase those who refuse
- Taaki Inkaar Karane Waalon Ko Apamaanit Kiya Ja Sake.
- Don't abase your friend by making fun of his accent.
- Apne Dost Ko Uske Uchharan Ka Majaak Na Udaaye.
- We should not abase to itself in front of anyone
- Hame Khud ko Dusaro Ke saamne Apmaanit Nahi Karna Chahiye.
- The Rahul refused to abase himself in front of his fellow classmates.
Antonyms: promote, exalt, honor, raise, elevate, dignify, aggrandize.
The meanig in hindi is "Hindi me kya matlab hai"
Best vocabulary power to build your English speaking faster and fluent then go to the link
Guys, If you have any quarry or suggestion kindly give a positive comment below. And if you want to write a guest post kindly contact me