Different Ways to Say But: Are you looking for new words instead of using ‘But’? then you are in right place, Here I gonna share with you Different ways to say but.
So, Did you think why do you need to learn new words instead of using “BUT” just because we can’t use the same words again and again in English speaking it seems boring and cheap speaking technique. That’s why we have to use different words instead of using the same words. Here I gonna share with you some different ways to say ‘but’ use it in your English speaking.
Different Ways to Say But
3. on the contrary
8. except for
9. In contrast
14. on the other hand
16. on the contrary
Download English Speaking Lesson Free Pacage
It’s Time to Start improving your English Listening Skills!
Get Access to Free English-speaking lessons. English speaking course pdf books, files, and information free. Even you can download pdf files to your device and practice them.
What will you get?
- English speaking lessons tips
- English conversation topics above 100 lessons are there you can practice it.
- 1000+ vocabularies
- Daily use of words for English speaking
- English phrases
- Idioms for English speaking
- Basics of English Grammar Free eBook for beginners
- Personality development course
- Vocabularies used in Body language
- Common words for English speaking
- Pdf eBooks for Improvement English
- Download Free English-speaking pdf ebooks of Spoken English Tips
Many English speaking Lessons will be provided which will be absolutely free. We are working to provide you with more and more valuable information to enhance your English speaking.