A term used to indicate enthusiasm, displeasure, excitement, joy, grief, and other emotions is an interjection. It makes no reference to any particular emotional attachments, sensitivities, or other concerns. Here, I gonna share with you a list of interjections with picture.
List of Interjections
Interjections do not require any grammatical modifications to fit into any phrase.
List of Common Interjections with Examples
- Ah: Ah! I lost my ring.
- Alas: Alas! His grandmother is no more.
- Phew: Phew! You are so lucky that you don’t need to do anything more.
- Humph: Humph! He spends a lot of time here.
- Yummy: Umm, Yummy! this dish is amazing
- Hello: hello sir! Would you like to have anything?
- Hi: HI! How are you feeling now?
- Hey: Hey Sam! Please tell me where her home?
- Wow: Wow! thats really amazing.
- Hurray: Hurray! We won this match.
- Hurrah: Hurrah! We did this.
- Congratulations: Congratulations, your son has become the champion once again.
- Oh, God: Oh God!, Again we missed the game.
- Surprise: Surprise! I got for you something.
- Look: Look! I’m so tired today,I don’t wanna come with you.