English to Hindi meaning Tumblr
Meaning and definitions of Tumblr in Hindi, translation in Hindi language for post with similar and opposite words. Also find pronunciation of post in Hindi and English language.
- 1 Tumblr Meaning in Hindi
- 2 Pronunciation with Meaning
- 3 Definition and meaning of Tumblr
- 4 Tumblr meaning in Hindi (Verb)
- 5 Antonyms of Tumblr meaning
- 6 No matches
- 7 Synonyms of Tumblr meaning
- 8 tumbler - गिलास
- 9 Sentenses of Tumblr
- 10 LEARN 10000+ WORDS MEANING FOR VOCAB POWER
- 11 People Also Ask
- 12 What is Hindi Language?
- 13 Why is Hindi an important language in India?
- 14 What's special about hindi language?
- 15 Why is Hindi the most difficult language?
- 16 What is the script of the Hindi language?
- 17 What is the meaning in hindi
- 18 Best Descriptive Words: A Complete List of Descriptive Words (May 2022)
- 19 Girls Dress name – Clothes Names for Girls – (May 2022)
- 20 A stitch in time saves nine – (May 2022)
- 21 Haste Makes Waste Meaning In Urdu
- 22 Greed Is Curse Meaning In Urdu And Story
- 23 Love Begets Love Meaning In Urdu
Tumblr Meaning in Hindi
Hindi meaning: NO MEANING
Pronunciation with Meaning
Definition and meaning of Tumblr
Definition in English: Tumblr in Hindi language with grammar, antonyms, synonyms and sentence usages. Know answer of question : what is meaning of Tumblr in Hindi?
Definition in Hindi:
Tumblr meaning in Hindi (Verb)
Antonyms of Tumblr meaning
Synonyms of Tumblr meaning
tumbler - गिलासगिलास
pipa, dan, hog shead, buoy, pippa, tumbler
Sentenses of Tumblr
tUMBLR IS A SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
People Also Ask
Hindi or more precisely Modern Standard Hindi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in India. It is the main language in India. It is the fifth most spoken language in the world with about 182 million native speakers in 1998. Hindi is the primary official language of the Union government of India. It is the primary tongue of about a third of India's 121 millions people. This English to Hindi Dictionary pertains is useful for improving your Hindi as well as English.
Hindi the face of India. You like it or not u have to accept it. Yes we have 22 official languages apart from nearly 6000 local languages and dialects to be added. Though we are multi ethnic and multi linguistics if there is one language that has the eligibility to represent India in an International forum it is Hindi.
But Hindi is the language that can be understood by majority of Indians very easily other than any languages in India.
It is the only language that has absolutely no competition from any other language in India or the world if you wish to communicate with the largest number of people in the Indian subcontinent.
Hindi is not a hard language to learn. Infact it is one of the easiest to learn. All the words are easy to pronounce and there is no stress or tone involved while speaking it. Though there are a few sounds that can be hard for the foreigners to pronounce but overall it is an easy language to learn, both writing and speaking. Hindi is an Indo-European language and it is easier for people speaking the languages of this family to learn it easily
The meanig in hindi is "Hindi me kya matlab hai". Hindi meaning of Post Post ; meaning in hindi, ka matalab hindi me, Post ; translation and definition in Hindi language.Post ; का मतलब (मीनिंग) हिंदी में जाने |
Best vocabulary power to build your English speaking faster and fluent then go to the link