English to Hindi meaning Forcibly
- 1 Forcibly Meaning in Hindi
- 2 Pronunciation with Meaning
- 3 Definition and meaning of Forcibly
- 4 Forcibly meaning in Hindi (Verb)
- 5 Antonyms of Forcibly meaning
- 6 No matches
- 7 Synonyms of Forcibly meaning
- 8 fraught
- 9 Sentenses of Forcibly
- 10 Examples In English
- 11 Examples In Hindi
- 12 10 Phrasal Verbs for Health In English
- 13 Accomplish in a Sentence, Meaning, and Synonyms with Examples
- 14 Abuse Meaning | What is the Real meaning of Abuse?
- 15 Transformation Meaning In Hindi | Transformation Meaning
- 16 Commercial meaning in Hindi
- 17 Help meaning in Hindi- Spoken English Tips
- 18 LEARN 10000+ WORDS MEANING FOR VOCAB POWER
- 19 People Also Ask
- 20 What is Hindi Language?
- 21 Why is Hindi an important language in India?
- 22 What's special about hindi language?
- 23 Why is Hindi the most difficult language?
- 24 What is the script of the Hindi language?
- 25 What is the meaning in hindi
Forcibly Meaning in Hindi
Hindi meaning: बलपूर्वक
Pronunciation with Meaning
Definition and meaning of Forcibly
Definition in English: Meaning and definitions of forcibly , translation in hindi language for forcibly with similar and opposite words
Definition in Hindi: What forcibly means in hindi, forcibly meaning in hindi, forcibly definition
Forcibly meaning in Hindi (Verb)
forcibly, forcedly, violently, pithily, amain
forcibly, forcedly, forcibleness
amain, by force, forcedly, forcibleness, forcibly
Antonyms of Forcibly meaning
Synonyms of Forcibly meaning
Sentenses of Forcibly
Examples In English
1. She forcibly restrained herself from joining the group.
Examples In Hindi
1. उसने समूह में शामिल होने से खुद को जबरन रोका।
English is one of the most widely spoken languages across the globe and a common language of choice for people from different backgrounds trying to communicate with each other. This is the reason why English is the second language learned by most of the people.
Best vocabulary power to build your English speaking faster and fluent then go to the link
People Also Ask
Hindi or more precisely Modern Standard Hindi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in India. It is the main language in India. It is the fifth most spoken language in the world with about 182 million native speakers in 1998. Hindi is the primary official language of the Union government of India. It is the primary tongue of about a third of India's 121 millions people. This English to Hindi Dictionary pertains is useful for improving your Hindi as well as English.
Hindi the face of India. You like it or not u have to accept it. Yes we have 22 official languages apart from nearly 6000 local languages and dialects to be added. Though we are multi ethnic and multi linguistics if there is one language that has the eligibility to represent India in an International forum it is Hindi.
But Hindi is the language that can be understood by majority of Indians very easily other than any languages in India.
It is the only language that has absolutely no competition from any other language in India or the world if you wish to communicate with the largest number of people in the Indian subcontinent.
Hindi is not a hard language to learn. Infact it is one of the easiest to learn. All the words are easy to pronounce and there is no stress or tone involved while speaking it. Though there are a few sounds that can be hard for the foreigners to pronounce but overall it is an easy language to learn, both writing and speaking. Hindi is an Indo-European language and it is easier for people speaking the languages of this family to learn it easily
The meanig in hindi is "Hindi me kya matlab hai". Hindi meaning of Post Post ; meaning in hindi, ka matalab hindi me, Post ; translation and definition in Hindi language.Post ; का मतलब (मीनिंग) हिंदी में जाने |