An interjection is a word or group of words that express emotion. They can show happiness, surprise, anger, impatience, and many other emotions.
Rules of exclamatory sentences:-
- These sentences give an idea, happiness, sadness and surprise etc.
- At the end of the sentences, we often use exclamation marks (!).
- ‘How much’, ‘How’ manifest excessiveness in the sentences.
- Wow! It’s wonderful scenery.
- What! What happened to him?
- Aah! The cracker is going to fall on me.
- Do you want more drinks? Nah! I’m OK.
Exclamatory sentence words
|Aah!||Fright||Bhay vyakt karna||Aah! I don’t wanna go outside.|
|Boo!||Contempt||Chhi-chhi karna||Boo! Stop the car.|
|Eek!||Surprised, scream||Dar ya ghabrahat se chikhna||Eek! There is a cockroach.|
|Eww!||Disgusting||Chidh paida karna||Eww! She is very irritating.|
|Hmm!||Hesitation||Bolte waqt rukna||Hmm! I’m not sure about it.|
|Hurrah!||Joy||Khushi jatana||Hurrah! We won.|
|Nah!||No||Inkaar karna||Do you want to go there? Nah! I’m ok.|
|Oh!||I see||Ooh||Oh! You wanted to sit with him.|
|Ohh!||Wonderful||Aascharya, khusi jatana||Oooh! It’s lovely.|
|Oops!||Surprise on mistake||Galti swikarte hue aascharya jatana||Opps! I have given your pen to him.|
|Ouch!||Pain||Achanak hue dard ko jatana||Ouch! It is hearting to me.|
|Wow!||Impressed||Prabhawit hona||Wow! Its wonderful.|
|Yeah!||Yes||Han||Yeah! I’ll be there.|
|Alas!||Sorrow||Shok prakat karna||Alas! It’s a very sad news|
Recomended>>Learn spoken English tips in Hindi
Do you want to Improve your English fluently?
Do you want to speak like as native Speaker?