An interjection is a word or group of words that express emotion. They can show happiness, surprise, anger, impatience, and many other emotions.
Rules of exclamatory sentences:-
- These sentences give an idea, happiness, sadness and surprise etc.
- At the end of the sentences, we often use exclamation marks (!).
- ‘How much’, ‘How’ manifest excessiveness in the sentences.
- Wow! It’s wonderful scenery.
- What! What happened to him?
- Aah! The cracker is going to fall on me.
- Do you want more drinks? Nah! I’m OK.
Exclamatory sentence words
Bhay vyakt karna
Aah! I don’t wanna go outside.
Boo! Stop the car.
Dar ya ghabrahat se chikhna
Eek! There is a cockroach.
Chidh paida karna
Eww! She is very irritating.
Bolte waqt rukna
Hmm! I’m not sure about it.
Hurrah! We won.
Do you want to go there? Nah! I’m ok.
Oh! You wanted to sit with him.
Aascharya, khusi jatana
Oooh! It’s lovely.
Surprise on mistake
Galti swikarte hue aascharya jatana
Opps! I have given your pen to him.
Achanak hue dard ko jatana
Ouch! It is hearting to me.
Wow! Its wonderful.
Yeah! I’ll be there.
Shok prakat karna
Alas! It’s a very sad news
Recomended>>Learn spoken English tips in Hindi
Do you want to Improve your English fluently?
Do you want to speak like as native Speaker?