- 1 Future Simple | Active Passive Voice Exercise - Spoken English Tips
- 2 Passive Voice of Future Indefinite Tense
- 3 Passive Voice of Future Indefinite Download image
- 4 Cover me in sunshine lyrics Meaning and Translation
- 5 How to Stop overthinking? – Spoken English Tips
- 6 How to Pronounce Colin Powell?
- 7 How to Self Quarantine at Home? Procedures under Covid-19
- 8 William Shatner: Star Trek Actor Becomes Oldest Space Traveler, Biography
- 9 Best Biography of Steve Jobs – Apple Founder
- 10 By Aviraj
Future Simple | Active Passive Voice Exercise - Spoken English Tips
Today we will learn about Passive Voice of Future Indefinite tense. This lesson is created for English speaking for beginners for those who need to understand the basics of English speaking.
This lesson is for English and Hindi Readers also. Anyone can understand very easily.
Note:- Fluency comes by speaking and practicing more and more. I hope you love to read this article and implement in your communication skills.
Passive Voice of Future Indefinite Tense
In Active and Passive voice helping verb, 'Will/Shall + Be' is used with the 3rd form of the verb for making Passive Voice of Future Indefinite Tense.
SOUND: Aa Jaayega, E Jaayegi, E- Jaayenge
STRUCTURE: Subject + shall be/ will be + past participle [Simple future]
1. A boy will be taught.
एक लड़के को पढ़ाया जाएगा।
2. Boys will be taught.
लड़कों को पढ़ाया जाएगा।
3. A letter will be typed.
एक पत्र टाइप किया जाएगा।
4. Roads will be repaired.
सड़कों की मरम्मत की जाएगी।
5. Mohan will be given a prize.
मोहन को पुरस्कार दिया जाएगा
6. He will be punished.
उसे दंडित किया जाएगा।
7. Letter will be sent.
पत्र भेजा जाएगा।
8. New plan will be prepared.
नई योजना तैयार की जाएगी
9. Books will be printed.
किताबें छापी जाएंगी।
10. Teachers will be appointed.
शिक्षकों की नियुक्ति की जाएगी
Passive Voice of Future Indefinite Download image
Rules: How to learn English Speaking?
- You have to have more ideas about sentence formation.
- Learn All English speaking lessons.
- Keep practicing by speaking daily with anyone or itself.
- Read this Article to become a Fluent English Speaker.
There are millions of people who want to develop their communication skills not only speaking but also for getting their job promotions, making carriers, communications or professionals, etc.
Note :- Learning English and Speaking is very easy but without consistency you cannot learn anything. Consistency should be in your life to achieve any thing. In this website "Spokenenglishtips.com" I have given you above 1000+ new sentence making ideas and Tips that will help you to learn and speak English. I hope you will like my English lessons
If you like this article or you think it's need improvement, please give your valuable comment or contact us. Thankyou