English to Hindi meaning Post
Meaning and definitions of Post in Hindi, translation in Hindi language for post with similar and opposite words. Also find pronunciation of post in Hindi and English language.
- 1 Post Meaning in Hindi
- 2 Pronunciation with Meaning
- 3 Definition and meaning of Post
- 4 Post meaning in Hindi (Verb)
- 5 Antonyms of Post meaning
- 6 No matches
- 7 Synonyms of Post meaning
- 8 post, berth, billet, office, place, position, situation, spot, military post, mail, mail service, postal service, stake, station, c. w. post, , wiley post, brand, send, put up, carry
- 9 Sentenses of Access
- 10 LEARN 10000+ WORDS MEANING FOR VOCAB POWER
- 11 People Also Ask
- 12 What is Hindi Language?
- 13 Why is Hindi an important language in India?
- 14 What's special about hindi language?
- 15 Why is Hindi the most difficult language?
- 16 What is the script of the Hindi language?
- 17 What is the meaning in hindi
- 18 Best Descriptive Words: A Complete List of Descriptive Words (May 2022)
- 19 Girls Dress name – Clothes Names for Girls – (May 2022)
- 20 A stitch in time saves nine – (May 2022)
- 21 Haste Makes Waste Meaning In Urdu
- 22 Greed Is Curse Meaning In Urdu And Story
- 23 Love Begets Love Meaning In Urdu
Post Meaning in Hindi
Hindi meaning: डाक, चौकी, केन्द्र, चित्रठी लिखने का काग़ज़
Pronunciation with Meaning
Definition and meaning of Post
Definition in English: the delivery and collection of letters and packages
Definition in Hindi: वितरण और पत्र और संकुल का संग्रह
Post meaning in Hindi (Verb)
appoint, employ, recruit, destine, assign, post
घोषणापत्र लगा देना
तेज़ी से यात्रा करना
unfold, publish, divulge, irradiate, release, post
डाक-घर में चिट्ठी छोड़ना
Antonyms of Post meaning
Synonyms of Post meaning
post, berth, billet, office, place, position, situation, spot, military post, mail, mail service, postal service, stake, station, c. w. post, , wiley post, brand, send, put up, carry
Sentenses of Access
1. American poetry post the 1950s hasn't had the same impact
1950 के दशक के अमेरिकी कविता पोस्ट का एक ही प्रभाव नहीं था
2. A worker asleep at his post.
एक कार्यकर्ता अपने पद पर सो गया
3. Come now, come post.
अब आओ, पोस्ट आओ
4. She applied for a management post.
उसने एक प्रबंधन पद के लिए आवेदन किया
5. He resigned from the post of Foreign Minister
उन्होंने विदेश मंत्री के पद से इस्तीफा दे दिया
People Also Ask
Hindi or more precisely Modern Standard Hindi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in India. It is the main language in India. It is the fifth most spoken language in the world with about 182 million native speakers in 1998. Hindi is the primary official language of the Union government of India. It is the primary tongue of about a third of India's 121 millions people. This English to Hindi Dictionary pertains is useful for improving your Hindi as well as English.
Hindi the face of India. You like it or not u have to accept it. Yes we have 22 official languages apart from nearly 6000 local languages and dialects to be added. Though we are multi ethnic and multi linguistics if there is one language that has the eligibility to represent India in an International forum it is Hindi.
But Hindi is the language that can be understood by majority of Indians very easily other than any languages in India.
It is the only language that has absolutely no competition from any other language in India or the world if you wish to communicate with the largest number of people in the Indian subcontinent.
Hindi is not a hard language to learn. Infact it is one of the easiest to learn. All the words are easy to pronounce and there is no stress or tone involved while speaking it. Though there are a few sounds that can be hard for the foreigners to pronounce but overall it is an easy language to learn, both writing and speaking. Hindi is an Indo-European language and it is easier for people speaking the languages of this family to learn it easily
The meanig in hindi is "Hindi me kya matlab hai". Hindi meaning of Post Post ; meaning in hindi, ka matalab hindi me, Post ; translation and definition in Hindi language.Post ; का मतलब (मीनिंग) हिंदी में जाने |
Best vocabulary power to build your English speaking faster and fluent then go to the link