English Basics of Speaking Structures is useful for the beginner who wants to improve their basics spoken English. Many of you suffer the problem with English.
Friends, today we will study about “need to” which means “jarurat hai”. Friends whenever we talk about spoken English
whenever we start to talk to someone in English, firstly we have to face a problem with how to make sentences, which comes by practising but it depends on you what will you say?
So you must have an idea about how to make structures and believe me if you have this technique then no one can stop you in speaking English and fluency comes by speaking more and more.Paste your AdSense Code Inside this quote
I hope you love to read this article and implement in your communication skills.
Hindi: Doston, Aaj ham “need to” ke bare me padhenge, Jiska matlab hota hai “Jarurat hai”. Jab bhi ham kisi se baat karna suru karte hain
Sabse pahle hame wakyon ki sanrachana banane me dikkat hioti hai.Ishliye aapko wakyon ki sanrachana banane ka tarika aana chahiye,joki ham nirantar prayas se hii kisi se purn roop se baat karne me safal ho payenge.
Mujhe umeed hai aap iss lekh ko padhna pasand karenge aur apne aam bol-chal me prayog karne ka prayas karenge.
SOUND: Jarurat hai
STRUCTURE: Do you need to+ Action + V1st
- Do you need to speak English?
Kya aapko English bolne ki jurat hai?
2. Do I need to speak English?
Kya mujhe English bolne ki jarurat hai?
3. Yes, I need to speak English.
Han, Mujhe English bolne ki jarurat hai.
4. Why do you need to speak English?
Aapko English bolne ki jarurat kyon hai?
5. I need to speak English just because I love to speak English.
Mujhe English bolne ki jarurat hai kyonki main English bolna bahut jyada pasand karta hun.
6. Do you need to pray to god?
Kya aapko parmeshwor ki Prarthana karma pasand hai?
7. Do I need to go from here?
Kya Mujhe yahan see jane ki jarurat hai?
8. You need to go from here.
Tumhe yahan see jane ki jarurat hai.
9. Why do you need to go from here?
Tumhe yahan se jane ki jarurat kyon hai?
10. I need to sing a song.
Mujhe gaana game ki jarurat hai.
11. Do you need to sing a song?
Kya tumhe gaana gaane ki jarurat hai?
12. Why do you need to sing a song?
Tumhe gaana gaane ki jarurat kyon hai?
13. I do not need to talk to you.
Mujhe tumse baat karne ki jarurat nahi hai.
14. Why you don’t need to talk to me?
Tumhe kyon mujhse baat karne ki jarurat nahi hai?
15. Do you need to learn the computer?
Kya tumhe computer padhne ki jarurat hai?
16. I don’t need to learn the computer.
Mujhe computer padhne ki jarurat nahi hai.
17. Do you need to go to college?
Kya tumhe college jaane ki jarurat hai?
18. Why do you need to go to college?
Tumhe college jaane ki jarurat kyon hai?
19. I need to go to college because I want to get success in my life.
Mujhe college jaane ki jarurat hai kyonki main apne life me safal hona chahta hun.
20. Do you need to go there?
Kya tumhe wahan jaane ki jarurat hai?
Recomended>>Learn spoken English tips in Hindi
Some Basic Usage of Structures in English and Hindi:
You May Also Read
- Use of I am with examples for spoken English
- Use of Insist with examples for spoken English
- Use of Sick of with examples for spoken English
- Use of Dare with examples for spoken English