TR full form: TR is a command in UNIX in the operating system. It is an abbreviation of translate or transliterates, indicating its operation of replacing or removing specific characters in its input data set.
There are many tr full forms regarding this short form, Here I am explaining one by one.
- Top 1000 one word substitution list | Download PDF
- 1000 English sentences used in daily life
- Special Education Masters | Study in UK in 2022
- How to say sorry – Spokenenglishtips 
- Colour name with image | 12 Color Names for Kids