Are you looking for “direction phrases”? Get the best phrases which you can use in your English speaking. If you are living in tier 1 countries then you have to use these phrases.
How to give directions with examples I have given the examples here. Read it carefully and learn these phrases also know the best place to use these phrases.
How to Give Directions Examples
Here are the examples of giving directions:-
1. I prefer using the highway to the airport since it is faster.
2. Go along the street until you reach the traffic lights.
3. It’s only a couple of blocks away.
4. Continue along the street until you come to a set of traffic lights.
5. You’ll see a bank on the left.
6. The mall is directly in front of my office building.
7. Continue straight for about a kilometer.
8. The bank is just next to the cinema.
So, these are the giving directions examples. Now you won’t have questions regarding “How to give directions examples”. further, if you have queries regarding this, kindly comment below.
|Spoken English Guru English Conversation Book||Buy Now|
|Learn English through Hindi – English Translation||Buy Now|
|4000+ of English Vocabulary February 2021||Buy Now|
|How To Translate Into English||Buy Now|
|How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Success||Buy Now|
|Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude||Buy Now|
|The Power of Your Subconscious Mind||Buy Now|
|Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids||Buy Now|
Download English Speaking Lesson Free Pacage
It’s Time to Start improving your English Listening Skills!
Get Access Free English speaking lessons. English speaking course pdf books, files, and information free. Even you can download pdf files into your device and practice them.
What will you get?
- English speaking lessons tips
- English conversation topics above 100 lessons are there you can practice it.
- 1000+ vocabularies
- Daily use of words for English speaking
- English phrases
- Idioms for English speaking
- Basics of English Grammar Free eBook for beginners
- Personality development course
- Vocabularies used in Body language
- Common words for English speaking
- Pdf eBooks for Improvement English
- Download Free English speaking pdf ebooks of Spoken English Tips
Many English speaking Lessons will be provided which will be absolutely free. We are working to provide you with more and more valuable information to enhance your English speaking.