- 1 Passive Voice of Future Perfect Tense - Spoken English Tips
- 2 Passive Voice of Future Perfect Tense
- 3 How to Convert Passive Voice into Future perfect tense?
- 4 Passive Voice of Future Perfect tense Download image
- 5 Cover me in sunshine lyrics Meaning and Translation
- 6 How to Stop overthinking? – Spoken English Tips
- 7 How to Pronounce Colin Powell?
- 8 How to Self Quarantine at Home? Procedures under Covid-19
- 9 William Shatner: Star Trek Actor Becomes Oldest Space Traveler, Biography
- 10 Best Biography of Steve Jobs – Apple Founder
- 11 By Aviraj
Passive Voice of Future Perfect Tense - Spoken English Tips
Today we will learn about Passive Voice of Future Perfect . Changing a sentence into the passive voice is very easy.
These type of sentences shows that Work will be completed in the future.
Note:- Fluency comes by speaking and practicing more and more. I hope you love to read this article and implement in your communication skills.
Passive Voice of Future Perfect Tense
In Active and Passive voice of future perfect tense helping verb, 'Will/Shall + have been' is used with the 3rd form of the verb for making Passive Voice of Future perfect Tense.
How to Convert Passive Voice into Future perfect tense?
SOUND: Aa Jaa Chuka Rahega, E Jaa Chuki Rahegi, E- Jaa Chukenge
STRUCTURE: Subject + shall / will + have been + V3 past participle [Simple future]
1. A boy will have been taught.
Ladka Padhaya Jaa Chuka Rahega
2. Boys will have been taught.
Ladke Padhaye jaa Chuke Rahenge
3. A letter will have been typed.
Patra Likha Chuka Rahega
4. Roads have been repaired.
Sadkon Ki Marramat Kiye Ja Chukenge.
5. Mohan will have been given a prize.
Mohan Ko Prize Diya Jaa Chuka Rahegaa
6. He will have been punished.
Use Saja Di Jaa Chuki Rahegi.
7. Letter will have been sent.
Patra Bheje Ja Chuke Rahenge.
8. New plan will have been prepared.
Nayi Youjna Jaiyaar Ki Jaa Chuki Rahegi
9. Books will have been printed.
Kitaben Chhapi Jaa Chuki Rahengi
10. Teachers will have been appointed.
Teacharon Ko Bulai Jaa Chuki Rahegi.
Passive Voice of Future Perfect tense Download image
Rules: How to learn English Speaking?
- You have to have more ideas about sentence formation.
- Learn All English speaking lessons.
- Keep practicing by speaking daily with anyone or itself.
- Read this Article to become a Fluent English Speaker.
There are millions of people who want to develop their communication skills not only speaking but also for getting their job promotions, making carriers, communications or professionals, etc.
Note :- Learning English and Speaking is very easy but without consistency you cannot learn anything. Consistency should be in your life to achieve any thing. In this website "Spokenenglishtips.com" I have given you above 1000+ new sentence making ideas and Tips that will help you to learn and speak English. I hope you will like my English lessons
If you like this article or you think it's need improvement, please give your valuable comment or contact us. Thankyou