Do you want to speak English fluently? If your answer is yes, then here is the complete spoken English course from Basics to advance.
Use of I was busy- Basics of English Speaking
Hindi: Friends, Aaj Ham Use of “I was busy” Ke Bare Me Padhne Wale Hain Jiska Ka Matlab Hota Hai ” Mai Vyasth Tha“. Aisa Kaam Jo Pahle Hi Complete Kar Diya Gaya Ho.
You may also read:
- I am not used to- Basic speaking English
- How to use just like- English Speaking
- How to speak English Fluently
Use of I was busy
Sound: Mai Vyasth Tha
Structures: I was busy + verb (ing)
1. I was busy talking with him.
Mai Uske Sath Baat Karne Me Vyasth Tha.
2. I was busy dancing.
Mai Naachane Me Vyasth Tha.
3. I was busy feeding.
Mai Khilaane Me Vyasth Tha.
4. I was busy paying.
Mai Khelne Me Vyasth Tha.
5. I was busy playing cricket.
Mai Cricket Khelne Me Vyasth Tha.
6. I was busy cooking food for my brother.
Mai Apne Bhai Ke Liye Khana Banane Me Vyasth Tha.
7. I was busy solving my problems.
Mai Aapni Samasyaaon Ko Samadhaan Karne Me Vyasth Tha.
8. I was busy speaking English.
Mai Angreji Sikhne Me Vyasth Tha.
9. I was busy making website for speaking English.
Mai Angreji Bolchaal Ke Liye Website Banane Me Vyasth Tha.
10. I was busy completing my homework.
Mai Ghar Ka Kaam Karne Me Vyasth Tha.