full form of ANM: Auxiliary nurse midwife or Auxiliary nurse hybrids are commonly known as ANM is a village-level female health worker in India who is known as the first contact person between the community and the health services.
- Starting salary of ANM in small Nursing homes and hospitals range from 10000 to 20000 rupees Per Month.
- GNM referred as General Nursing and Midwifery it deals with the education of nurses in general health care, nursing, and midwifery.
- ANM or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery is a two-year diploma programme in the field of Nursing.
- we do ANM after 10th.
- ANM means Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery
- PCB : Pakistan Cricket Board
- COA : Committee of Administrators
- BCCI : Board of Control for Cricket in India
- RPO : Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- RPS : Redundant Power Supply
- RSA : Republic of South Africa
- IPL : The Indian Premier League
- BBL : Big Bash League